Ideas for bot HeLL Sunday, November 7, 1999

The Rejoin server function is the primary reason i used the bot. I think thats great to be able to change servers quickly on command in split situations. I was thinking it would be great if there was a command that would make the bot try different servers until it got ops. Its an evil idea that would work great for taking your channel right out from underneath the enemy perpetrator who tries to rape your channel. A channel protection command that would ban everyone regardless of status or tag. D: On the new servers i think they end with 69 or 70 are cuasing big problems for me with your bot . They split constantly and come back somehow this causes the bot to cause errors in windows and has to be shutdown. Other then that the bot is great. I recommend it to everyone who i think is worthy :D Good Luck with the final Release! HeLL Channel: Undead

Re: Ideas for bot SubSpace Monday, November 8, 1999

> The Rejoin server function is the primary reason i used the bot. I think
> thats great to be able to change servers quickly on command in split
> situations. I was thinking it would be great if there was a command that
> would make the bot try different servers until it got ops. Its an evil
> idea that would work great for taking your channel right out from
> underneath the enemy perpetrator who tries to rape your channel.

Actually this is possible right now using the script language and a custom command. There is a slight problem tho, once it starts searching for ops you can't make it stop without closing down the bot. As soon as I have a solution for this, I might release code for similar commands :)

> They split constantly and come back somehow this causes the bot to cause
> errors in windows and has to be shutdown.

That's odd, I never noticed anything like that. If you find out more about why this happens in your case, please let me know.

SubSpace