this is a new post from what i said earlier.... DaMaster~PK Tuesday, February 22, 2000

Well.....I said that my problem is that it takes like 5 minutes to load. Normally when I get the bot up and running I have somehting like my Mom's solitaire game open, and i have Norton SystemWorks running in the back-ground, along with Norton Internet Security 2000. that's about it. oh yeah, i also have b.net open most of the time while it is already running though, because it takes even longer to load if at all when b.net is on. so i log the bot on b4 i get on b.net. help me! i really love the bot, and don't wanna have to go use UltimateBot or somehting else.

Re: this is a new post from what i said earlier... SubSpace Wednesday, February 23, 2000

> Well.....I said that my problem is that it takes like 5 minutes to load.
> Normally when I get the bot up and running I have somehting like my Mom's
> solitaire game open, and i have Norton SystemWorks running in the
> back-ground, along with Norton Internet Security 2000. that's about it.

Well, I suspect it is a problem with Norton Antivirus, which is in SystemWorks.. Have you tried beta 2 yet? Does it load any faster? Try renaming your database file to something else as a test (*.db) and see if it still loads that slow.

Unfortunately I don't have access to these utilities myself so it's hard to find out what's wrong..

SubSpace

darn..o well. thanks for ur help. -NT- DaMaster~PK Wednesday, February 23, 2000

> Well, I suspect it is a problem with Norton Antivirus, which is in
> SystemWorks.. Have you tried beta 2 yet? Does it load any faster? Try
> renaming your database file to something else as a test (*.db) and see if
> it still loads that slow.

> Unfortunately I don't have access to these utilities myself so it's hard
> to find out what's wrong..

> SubSpace